Follow the links, where available, to learn more...
- Conceptual development of an in-flight smart restraint system to enable helicopter aircrew to operate safely while standing during operational manoeuvres.
- Development of a water-activated neck seal for use in a helicopter aircrew integrated life support system.
- Development of an advanced technology wetsuit able to passively regulate the internal temperature in a wide range of conditions.
- Development of a polymer based haemorrhage control device for treatment of severe wounds of the proximal extremities.
- Conceptual development of temperature responsive fibres for variable loft insulation.
- Optimization of structural design for mass reduction in armoured vehicles.