Our capabilities allow us to offer a full set of services whether developing a new product, solving a tough technical problem, figuring out why something failed or needing support in getting your point across. We can help you from beginning to understand exactly what your product needs are to designing and putting the product through testing. We have a strong simulation capability in house that enables us to apply the most modern engineering techniques to ensure efficiency and cost control over the life cycle of a product of project. We also have a network of partners that can augment our services when more specialized testing, manufacturing or qualification work is required.
The list summarizes our in-house capabilities. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about what we can do for you or how we can expand our offering through our partner network.
- Needs extraction, requirements development, specification setting
- Concept development, evaluation and down select
- Architecture development
- Engineering design
- Engineering analysis and simulation (CFD, FEA, Multiphysics)
- Structural mechanics and dynamics
- Fracture mechanics, fatigue and damage tolerance
- Technology strategy
- Intellectual property management